Features and specifications:
1. Those with myopia can attach a myopia frame behind the sunglasses.
2. You can wear it normally for daily activities or you can attach the sports headband during strenuous activities or exercise.
3. TR90 Switzerland: Thermoplastic Swiss technology is the material used in all of our sunglasses. It is extreme flexible, durable and lightweight, making it the perfect material for performance eyewear.
4. UV protection: All of our lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC rays, and harmful blue light up to 400 nm. These harmful rays are a leading cause of cataracts, skin cancer and wrinkles around the eyes.
5. Ultra light: As with any piece of high-performance equipment, weight is an important factor. TR90 is incredibly lightweight, which contributes to the comfort of our eyewear.
6. Anti-scratch material
7. Adjustable features: Adjustable nose pads are available in some of our designs. A great feature for customizing the fit of your glasses and especially beneficial for those with hard-to-fit faces. Adjustable nose pads also allow you to modify airflow and ventilation behind the lens by providing the ability to increase or decrease the space between the glasses and your face.
8. Polycarbonate lens: Polycarbonate is the extraordinarily durable thermoplastic that’s used in bulletproof glass, riot shields and astronaut helmets. It’s the ideal material for performance eyewear because of its high impact resistance, inherent UV protection and light weight. All of our lenses are made of polycarbonate.
9. Interchangeable lenses
Material: PC (lens), PMCT (frame)
1 Glasses case
1 Glasses bag
1 Glasses cloth
1 Glasses frame
5 different depths of color lenses easily changed
1 Frame for myopia lens (just one pair of dark lens are polarized)
1 Polarized testing sheet
1 Sports headband
Note: Please allow for 2-3 mm difference due to manual measurement.
A. Only one lens (dark lens) is polarized.
B. To prevent the glasses from sliding out of the headband loop, fold the arms before letting it hang on your chest.
A. Two ways of wearing it. Without the band for normal daily activities and with the band during strenuous exercise.
B. Myopia lens can be attached behind the sunglasses.
Suitable for many outdoor activities – cycling, motorcycle, golf, skiing, riding, driving, racing, fishing, running, climbing, hiking, traveling, trekking, etc.